(including Isotope Geoscience)
Always check submitted paper
- Check out the status of one’s submitted manuscript within the distribution system
Track accepted paper
When creation of your article has begun, it is possible to monitor the status of one’s article via Track Your Accepted Article.
- CiteScore: 6.0 в„№ CiteScore: 6.0CiteScore measures the average citations look around this site received per peer-reviewed document posted in this name. CiteScore values derive from citation counts in a selection of four years to documents that are peer-reviewed, reviews, meeting documents, information documents and guide chapters) posted in identical four calendar years, split by the wide range of these papers during these exact exact exact same four years ( e.g. вЂ“ 19).
- Influence Factor: 3.362 в„№ Impact Factor: 3.362The Impact Factor steps the common amount of citations gotten in a year that is particular papers posted into the log throughout the two preceding years. Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- 5-Year Impact Factor: 4.047 в„№ Impact that is five-Year Factor 4.047 To determine the five 12 months influence Factor, citations are counted to your past 5 years and split by the supply products posted in the previous 5 years. Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- Supply Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 1.391 в„№ Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 1.391 SNIP measures contextual citation effect by weighting citations on the basis of the final amount of citations in a field that is subject.